The ‘For Sale’ sign is up and the requests for showings are starting to pour in. Are you ready? Is Fido ready? It is common courtesy for you to leave the home while potential buyers are browsing, but your pooch needs to leave too. Whether he spends the day with you or you hire help such as a dog walker or doggy day care, make plans ahead of time with someone who can be of help consistently. Once your pooch is out of the home, don’t forget to clean up his mess – the tips in this infographic will walk you through this and more.
Once the move is in the past, you and your four-legged companion can get to exploring. Let your pooch frolic about at one of San Francisco’s many dog parks such as Esprit Dog Park, or hit the beach for sandy fun at Ocean Beach. Once that tongue gets to panting, stop in for a cool drink and yummy food at Rose’s Café, or enjoy a creamy treat at Bi-Rite.
For more information:
1. Visit rover.com to find a place to board your dog
2. Visit thebalance.com for expectations on scheduling showings
3. Visit hgtv.com for other tips on decluttering
4. Visit getridofthings.com for tips on eliminating pet odors
5. Visit realtor.com to find more things you should be talking to your realtor about
That ‘For Sale’ sign will soon say ‘Sold,’ and you’ll be settling into your new home. Before you know it, Fido will be strolling along beside you, headed out on your next California adventure.
Guest post courtesy of Medina James from www.dogetiquette.info