Tim is an exceptionally talented professional who possesses an unusual combination of business experience, creativity and a genuine passion for real estate. Tim attributes his success to going above and beyond the call of duty, consistently striving to improve his business, and to keeping his clients satisfied. He built Brown & Co. into one of the top Bay Area real estate firms by capitalizing on his native San Francisco roots and his 40 years of experience in sales, development and investing in properties. He led the industry from 2004 – 2012 in TIC production and has consistently been in the top 1% in city wide sales. Today his Brown & Co. Group at KWSF is the logical next step, providing even greater customer care and focus.
Well respected among his peers, he was elected to the San Francisco Association of Realtors and was a founding member of the SF Roundtable, which tracks local real estate trends. Tim’s unparalleled professionalism, service, and success have cultivated lasting relationships with all of his clients. As a new client or repeat customer, Tim is always ready to help you with the important decision of selling, buying or investing in San Francisco real estate.
- Founding member of SF Roundtable, a 19 year old organization dedicated to tracking current trends in SF real estate with a focus on technology and marketing
- Top producer for over 25 years in San Francisco
- Native San Franciscan with extensive in-depth knowledge of local market
- #1 TIC production in SF for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012
- Elected by peers to SF Association of Realtors from 1999-2001 & 2008-Current
- Active real estate investor for 37 years
- Member of San Francisco Apartment Association
- Member of San Francisco Property Owner’s Association